|Course Name:||professional graphic design with themeforest author|
|Course Duration:||6 Months ( 3 month class and 3 month Internship)|
|Class Start:||Just contact with us.|
|Class will be held in:||You can Choice.|
|Time:||You can choice.|
|Class duration:||2 Hours in a week|
Professional Graphic Design Courses Outline
* Basics of Graphic Design
* Elements of Design: (line, shape, Forms, space, colors etc.)
* Principles of Design: Unity- Harmony, Balance, Rhythm, Perspective, Emphasis, Orientation, Radiation, Repetition and Proportion.
* Calligraphy & Typography
* different's Web & Print Media
* Creative design process and problem-solving techniques:
* Logo design: Understanding Brand, Types of logo, Design principles
* Working with Print Media (Business Card Design, brochure design, Flyer Design, epublishing, poster Design, Magazine Design )
* Working with Web Media (Website Template Design, Mobile Apps UI Design)
* Image Editing & Image Correction.
Image mode and color selection
Image editing and add Effect
Working with pattern and Texture
Layer and Layer Mask
Working with layer
Musking & Reattaching
Drawing and transforming objects
Working with color and Color swatches
Using Brush and Symbol
Creating and manipulating paths
Organizing your work with layer
Outputting your work
* Understanding the new media, use of color, shapes, icon, Info-graphic, and Modern design elements for visual communication.
* PRE PRESS: Designing and editing digital images and graphics for print, understanding the printing process.
* Experiment with concept development and visual planning strategies toward creative solutions to design problems.
* Working with latest version of tools/software like Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
Lead Graphic Designer & Themeforest Author
© All Rights Reserved 2016 WebCodeInstitute.