|Course Name:||Amazone Affiliate, Adsense & Content Development|
|Course Duration:||12 month (Private Course- Live Project Intern Type)|
|Class Start:||Please contact for information 01678170593|
|Class will be held in:||You can start anytime|
|Total Class:||48 & Internship 6 Month|
|Class duration:||2 Hours|
01. Definition of Content
02. Basic Types of Content
03. Basic Elements of Content
04. How to Define your objectives
05. Measuring your web content
06. Keyword Knowledge
07. Method of Using Keyword
08. Keyword Placement
09. How to Play With Keyword
10. What to Think About Content Title
11. How to Build Content Conception
12. Collecting Necessary Information
13. What Things to Think About Before You Write Content?
14. Development of New/Original Content
15. Determination of Appropriateness of Content for Audience, Platform, and Purpose
16. Conception of Product Review & Service Page Content
17. Usage of Tools During Content Writing
18. How to Rewrite a Content
19. What is Plagiarism Checker
20. How to Check & Avoid Plagiarism?
21. How to Check Your Grammar
22. How to write in plain English
23. Optimization of Web Content
Content writing for the web has evolved into a professional expertise essential to getting the most out of your presence in online. Content is also an important part of SEO, because the search engines evaluate good content and rank them. We formed the instructor body with two experts, content expert and SEO specialist.
Our Professional Web Content Development Course explores the principles for creating appropriate content for any website. This course will introduce you to content related SEO factors. You will learn the proper using of keywords, creating attractive title, searching necessary resource, sketching a content outline, forms of content, concept of contents. Finally, this course will teach you how to decorate it for readers to turn it as a professional quality content.
Keep in mind that, original and high quality contents are much better in the long run. We are here to ensure the quality of your writing.
Content Writer, AdSense Publisher & Amazon Affiliate Associate
© All Rights Reserved 2016 WebCodeInstitute.